A Unique forum for leaders from Tanzania’s world of fashion, textile and apparel to connect and share ideas, skills and insights, and find new collaborative opportunities that can help Tanzania achieve its ambition of industrialization by 2025.
1. Miss. Nokthula Chasosa (Fashion Consultant)
2. Titty B. Morris (Katty Collection) (Fashion Designer)
3. Mr. Ruphus Matibe - Africa and Middle East Director from Department of Sports Art and Culture (South Africa)
1. Guia Martinotti (Noor Designs)(Fashion Designer)
2. Shahbaaz Sayeed (Fashion Designer)
3. Gloria Anderson Executive Director - Tanzania Enlightenment Development Innovations (TEDI)
- How do we take individual culture to a global fashion platform?
- How does climate change affect fashion?
- Raise awareness of the textile and apparel industry in Tanzania
- Discuss challenges and opportunities facing the sector
- Establish a way forward for a symbiotic relationship between Tanzania’s fashion and textile and apparel industries
Build your own website - Go now