Pop up Shop is a one day retail space that is open to public to allow customers create a lasting impression with designers', artists, craftsmen works (fashion trends) and other stakeholders. It connects exhibitors with the Business, Diplomatic and Expatriate Community.
1. Link Business, Diplomatic and Expatriate Community with fashion stakeholders
2. Promotions to gauge future demand.
3. Encourage Spontaneous Purchases of services & products
4. Raise awareness of fashion trends
5. Extension of Exhibitors brands
6. Generate fashion week Buzz
POP UP SHOP SUNDOWNER was held on Friday 19th, NOVEMBER, 2021 at CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSIONER RESIDENCE, on 286 Toure Drive from 3pm - 8pm hosted by the High Commissioner H.E Pamela O'Donnel.
The web page was created with Mobirise